Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Please Welcome

Katherine Prefol


So here is a little about me! I am a married mother of two children - a boy Jared and a girl Alexi - who runs a small online business from home. I live on the outskirts of Melbourne's Western suburbs with my beautiful family, 2 dogs and a handful of chooks. I have indulged in many crafts over the years but started scrapbooking some 12 years ago. After becoming bored with the sameness of my traditional scrapbooking - the same events every year over and over - I began to look for ways to add more meaning to this creative outlet that I love! I had heard about Becky Higgins and her Project Life concept but still wasn't convinced so I joined a few Facebook Groups devoted to this style of scrapping and watched what other people were doing - documenting the everyday - and it all clicked for me! I started in January this year and haven't looked back! I am super excited to be a part of this Creative Team and can't wait to share with you all my passion and in turn be inspired by your work on documenting the everyday!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment