Thursday, August 29, 2013

Please welcome

Rachel Leanna


Hi all! My name is Rachel, I live in North Carolina, USA. I have been using a PL style album to document my daughter’s first year of life. (She will be 1 in September) I enjoy the process of pocket style scrapbooking and creating weekly summaries of my family’s life. Like a lot of people, I am inspired by other scrapbookers online and love to know I have inspired someone else.




Amanda Francis


My name is Amanda and I live in Perth, Western Australia. I've been a scrapbooker for close to 11 years and for the last two of those years I've been concentrating on mini books and mixed media type projects. I love anything vintage and shabby but I also love bright colours with lots of stripes and polka dots. While I will admit to having a graphic 45 paper hoard, Im not specifically partial to any one company and I will happily work with anything that catches my eye. 


Darcy Lagrandeur 

 
My husband and I have three girls and a big boxer/bull mastiff named Jake. Our 10th wedding anniversary is in a few days, but he won't be here as he travels a lot for work. 

I have been scrapping for about six years and just started the Project Life format in June and immediately fell in love!

I'm really excited about this new adventure with all of you. Thank you for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment