Sunday, June 1, 2014

June PL challenge: Confetti pockets

We have the talented Michelle with us this month and she is sharing her absolutely fabulous example of a "confetti pocket" card.  Have no fear, if you are unsure of how to make a pocket card, Caroline has prepared a great tutorial that I will share in a few days!



Hi! My name is Michelle. I’m finally a SAHM after nine years in the nursing field, so I’m lucky enough to spend time every day in my scrap studio. I live in Tennessee with my wonderfully supportive husband and our teenage daughter. My family feature throughout my work, they are my world. I started dabbling in scrapbooking 13 years ago however, it didn’t become an obsession until about 2 years ago. There are so many styles and techniques to play around with now. I really enjoy the creative outlet of paper crafting, while documenting all parts of our life. I’m not sure if I have any set style, I’m kind of all over the place. I think it often depends on my mood, the subject, or challenge involved. I just started doing Project Life this year and I have to say I’m loving every minute of it. Thanks so much for the opportunity to guest design this month and share my PL page with you.   



Our Design Team's creations









We are making a little change this month in that the challenge will now be a monthly challenge!  So you have from June 1-30th to link up and share with us!

4 comments:

  1. yea!! so excited this is a monthly challenge!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Michelle, on being Guest Designer! I absolutely love your confetti pocket card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool! I may actually attempt to try this, thanks for the tutorial to help. What an awesome challenge...

    ReplyDelete